Saturday, December 22, 2007

Good vs. Evil

Chances are that websites that are trying to get good messages out to the public will fail compared to websites that are promulgating propaganda. Why do I say this? Because it's true. I have no facts, no figures, no glaring charts to present just a solid gut feeling that this is the case.

In the Bible we are told to seek and we shall find. Those that seek will find the information that they are looking for and they will find it a strange path, at first, but they will be compelled, almost, to continue. They will know they are on the right path because they will just feel that it is right. People will find the websites that are speaking truth - but it may not be all the truth, just bits and pieces. You have to keep seeking.

In seeking you are going to find that it is going to take you into extraordinary places that you may not have considered before. The thing to remember is to keep an open mind.

All things that you have been taught are irrelevant and are probably harmful to you ultimately. The universe we live in has rules and laws but bad things can and will happen. It's part of the 'deal.' It's a give and take, a balancing, the light and the dark, the yin and the yang...

You need to remember that opening your eyes and your ears, seeking and knocking, all pointed out in the Bible, are important clues to finding out what environment you really live in. It is not as you think or suppose. Just keep following your spirit, your soul, your heart. When you feel that something isn't right turn away and go down another path. After a short time you'll know the feeling (if it is something that is foreign to you now).

Consider our life something on the grounds of the Matrix or the Borg, if you will. Consider things as basic as good vs. evil - God vs. Satan. Consider fantastical things, such as multi-dimensional and time travel. These things will bring you closer to what life really is - it is not what you think it is. We have been programmed and mind-controlled to think it is otherwise - let go!

Things are happening rapidly to shut down good; I can feel it. It is getting stronger every day. The important thing is to fight it. Fight it with positiveness, joy and true love and kindness for your fellow people. When traffic is heavy say prayers or think positive thoughts. When someone cuts you off shoot an arrow of kindness at them. Remember when someone slaps you turn the other cheek! Remember that adage in all that you do!

Many people get on the Internet and try to help other people and in the process we help ourselves. I have found what I have been seeking. I don't like it, I'll be honest, but I understand now. I will continue to post for as long as I can but I feel a tremendous amount of pressure building on my side and I don't like it. I am only one person and I feel as if I am up against an army.

I love and trust God and I put my faith in him. However, I am not hesitant to say that I am afraid for all people all over this world most especially my family. But I do not think I can save my family and that hurts the most. It tears me up. I am not worried about myself but I wish that I could do something, anything to protect them.

Remember, it's good and evil, it's that basic. It really is. People will say that people like me are crazy. We're not. I'm not. It's very, very hard to maintain a sense of being sane in an insane world but I am not insane.

The reality of the world that we live in is very different than what we suppose. One thing I don't like is all the talk about having an RFID chip installed in my body. Don't like and I am one of those 50% that opposes it. It goes against my whole physical and spiritual being.

It's an odd day today. Really crazy outside. Strange weather and I saw chemtrails. I feel something all around and it doesn't feel friendly. I don't like it. I feel challenged - strange, eh? Wish I had a darn orgone generator now... Gotta get one.

Well, back to searching and seeking. See you back here.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: