Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Video: Message From A Neighbor?

The YouTube subscriber posted this comment:

September 06, 2007 I was in the "Mall of Georgia" today shopping, and this odd man came out of no where and gave me this DVD... I don't know why he picked me and Im not sure if this is real...But it's very thought provoking and I think we should all take his advice and research this subject a little better ! I must add that he did explain that he edited the message to narrow his point as well as filtering the video to make it more asthetically pleasing to watch...Maybe its not who he really is that matters, but what he is saying that does?

As I've said positive thinking and belief in God can help us... It's not too late.

This post keeps being disabled so I'm reposting it again.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: